08 January 2010

Yep ... he's still here

Well hello there stranger(s) ...

I know you're all like "what the hell is taking this fool so long to post another blog?" and "when he does, is it gonna be another year before he posts a new one?" To this I say SHUT THE HELL UP! :o) <---betcha didn't see that coming.

So look, I apparently don't have as much time to blog as I thought I did (I'm lying, I have more time on my hands than skin). I just don't think I'm all that interesting. However, many of you apparently think otherwise. I have gotten many, many, MANY requests to update and give you something new (more often) and so I will do so moving forward. (I'm also getting threatening twitter messages to post or else ~ shouts to my twitter buddy @skinnyjeanius <---follow him)

I know, I know, I say I'll update all the time, but this time I think I can commit to giving you at least 1 post a week. (I hope - no, I'll do my very best - promise!) I'm preparing to change the format of how I blog. One of my favorite bloggers (another @skinnyjeanius plug *READ HIS BLOG TOO*) has an awesome format and I'm gonna jock his style a bit. (I hope he doesn't mind. *really he knows I don't care!*) I have a lot of mini-posts that I haven't shared because they didn't seem to be cohesive with other things I posted that day. Well I think I'm gonna just use his style and add a "-----" and start a new post on the same day. (I can use his style - don't judge me!)

Anyway ...

It's a new year! There's a new me! (well kinda) Basically I'm just starting fresh. I have a lot of stuff to say about that, but I'll share it with you probably tomorrow.

I'm done now ... Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here!

Cya soon

Oh ... and btw, you can find me @VWayne on twitter. Follow me now ... or else

No comments:

Post a Comment