17 June 2009

Randomonium 102


Why am I such a weirdo? *don't answer that*

Picture it: I'm walking down the street, minding my own *and sometimes others' - I'm not above admitting it* business when one or more joggers approach me. I check 'em out - no not in that way - but I want to see if I can tell if the jog is more business or pleasure, and also what they are wearing *why? I don't know!* and accesssories and such. Anyway ... I take mental note of their appearance as they approach. OK now the strange part ...

As they pass, I find myself taking a big whiff. *CUH-RAZY, right?* I love smelling runners because it's always a surprise that they aren't musty or smell like sweat and stuff. *sigh* I know, I know, strange! But I have never smelled a jogger that didn't smell good. I think the first time it happened was merely by accident: I was probably on the cell or something when someone wizzed by me and when their smell caught up *you know how they are usually running faster than their lingering scent?* A question mark formed on my face and I said "wow, that's interesting." I likely forgot what I was talking about ... I have sporadic ADD and sometimes ADHD. Sorry to whomever I was talking to. *smile*


*sigh*

That is all

2 comments: