11 June 2009

Randomonium 101

Hey there fun fans ...


From time to time I will log on just to give you a piece of random information about me. Funny thing: these facts might be more telling of me than any profile I could ever have done - note to the right I haven't even completed the "about me" section. *giggle*

As a kid, I LOVED applesauce! I loved it SOOOO much that I now picture myself *because I can't remember if it truly happened* begging my mom to buy it - kinda like some kids beg their parents to buy toys. I would sometimes add cinnamon and sugar *assuming it wasn't already cinnamon flavored* and likely finish the whole glass jar in one sitting. Thank goodness they were less than a dollar back then - Rochelle would murther me! I would get sad when it was gone, usually letting out an audible "sigh" denoting my new state of my depression.

This lesson of Randomonium brought to you by yesterday's cup of applesauce - the first in years ... also brought to you by the "awwww" heard when it was gone 5.829 seconds after being opened ... *sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Yeah this was random...I was the opposite when I was younger, I couldn't stand the taste of applesauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applesauce was and still is the bomb diggity lol yeah I said it what

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...love the picture of the applesauce!

    ReplyDelete