13 May 2013

Faith & Success

I often wonder about people.

Many of you may (or may not) know that I count myself as an amateur psychologist. Clearly, I haven't any official training or certifications for such a profession. For that reason, I don't PRACTICE psychology. I do, however, still find myself making small (and large) psychological observations. I watch people in many ways - on the train, walking down the street, riding the bus, talking to their children, complaining about their lives, etc.

The positivity challenge my friend Kia issued to me recently will be a continuous challenge for me. I love what it did for me during that month. I believe, however, that the moment I knew the challenge had been completed, I allowed myself to backslide and I, once again and without trying, embraced the concept of negativity. I'm working on "pivoting my thoughts" so as to allow only positivity into my life. I challenge you to join me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So ... clearly I wonder about me, but I started this post by saying I wonder about people.

Now, I don't mean that I wonder about people in the sense that I worry about them so much.  I do worry, but that's not the focus of this post.  I often wonder about people and the things for which they ask.  Many people tend to discuss all the things they desire, yet the actions tend to be lacking in order to accomplish said desires.  Let's - for the sake of specificity - use the idea of financial hardship.

In the wake of our generation's biggest economic catastrophe, most all of us have felt the noose tighten around our necks (and wallets).  While we still have many things for which we can feel thankful, our lives, our very way of life revolves around money.  The basic (understood) necessities to sustain our human lives - food, drink, clothing, and shelter - all require some sort of financial sacrifice to provide.  This wouldn't be as bad of an issue if the cost to acquire these fundamental requirements wasn't continuing to increase - and skyrocketing, in some cases.

So what do we do?  How do we overcome these challenges and still make out to a place of not only "getting by," but also to a place of living comfortably?  Typically, we try for higher paying jobs.  Of course, to acquire one of these, there has to be substantial schooling and degrees - not to mention experience in the particular field.  Because we are unable to afford returning to school (even if we might have wanted to), we try to make do with what (jobs) we have.  Then we must deal with the fact that we find ourselves underpaid and unappreciated, but stuck.

Our generation is one that is always seeking growth in ourselves yet we tend to find ourselves pensive in our approach to this growth and success.  We tend to want our success to be quick and cheap (this usually meaning free).  We are also innovators and forward thinkers so we're all about the next big thing that will grow our money and our success.

So I'm wondering about people in that we have no faith in ourselves, nor do we want to place ourselves into a position where we are required to do work for our own betterment.  We are much more content with staying in our current state and complaining of all the things wrong and all the things against us.  Do we not tire of this?  Is there a solution to our current state?  In short ... YES!

Many of you know that I have been trying various programs/opportunities for making money.  I don't feel like I was bred for the "9 to 5" life, and so I've been seeking avenues to remedy my current state of 9-to-5-dom.  For the past few months, I had been researching a company and procrastinated on taking the next steps.  I'm fully aware that not every thing is for every one and I just didn't know that this one was for me.  But in all my research, I hadn't had an opportunity to reach anyone who was having any great deal of success.  Then someone sent me a video and my fate was sealed.

I'm going to provide you with a link to this video and I do hope you consider it and join a network of individuals who are SERIOUS about the success of every member within the organization.  The main business is simplistic in nature and there are many out there who are doing it.  However, only the group I've joined has created all the tools necessary to provide you with the successes you deserve.  You'll have the training necessary, the support necessary, and a corresponding option that can catapult your financial independence into a realm you only imagined possible.

Yes, this sounds really amazing and yes it sounds "too good to be true."  I can assure you, it is not.  This opportunity is not something that falls into your lap often.  Many people will ignore this, simply because they fear the "get rich quick" idea that many are perpetuating around the world.  I can assure you, this is not that.  You absolutely ARE presented with an opportunity to find yourself financially successful and independent.  However, it is not something that happens in a week and may not happen for you in a month.  HOWEVER, we are working to ensure those of us who don't want the 9-5 lifestyle have the chance to leave it.

For those of my readers who are not within the borders of the United States, fret not.  This is a GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY and each of us has an opportunity to partake in the business.

Check out this link and get back to me if you have any questions.  If you don't and you're ready to get started, either contact me or click one of the yellow "Sign Up Now" buttons on the page.  I do hope to hear from you soon!

VWayne
KiK: V.Wayne
Twitter: @VeeWayne
FB: facebook.com/its.the.gem.in.i (be sure to add me as a friend and send me a message!)

No comments:

Post a Comment