01 February 2010

VWayne'z Big Month of Inspiration ... V is for ...

OK ... so I know I said I was going to do a blog every day in the month of February with my month of things that inspire me, but I was busy yesterday and so I forgot. Well, I'm gonna try and get back to it. So here goes ...

Oh yea, take note, I changed the name to include "of" instead of "~o~" because I have an "F" inspiration.

So ... V is for ...

Victor Wayne Fuller, Jr ... DUH!
*that's me, for those of you who didn't know*


Of course I inspire myself. I believe inspiration comes from seeing yourself (or the self you want to be) in other people or other things. With that being said, it's a definite must that you see for yourself, first, before living vicariously through others. *It's becoming somewhat of a recurring theme for me that you have to start at home FIRST!* Anyway, yea, I inspire me.

I don't know where I was going with this (I guess a lot of my posts end like that, huh?

Ciao for Now

No comments:

Post a Comment