16 February 2010

REFOCUSING

So I know I told you I'd be sure to post every day this month but, as you can see, this promise has been unfulfilled. Well I find a great way to describe this comes by way of a tweet from my "bro-n-law" today:

"Motivation can be one of the most elusive qualities! I find myself working diligently but feeling uninspired! I need to refocus!"

to which I replied:

"AMEN Bro-N-Law! I know EXACTLY what you mean ... the ever-elusive motivation always finds a way to evade me."

Without giving explanation (I feel like I explain myself too much when it's really unnecessary) I will just try and refocus.  Or perhaps it's asking too much to refocus on something that is without the fullest of your heart. If you can't commit your full heart to it, it's highly unlikely that you will immerse yourself into all aspects needed to accomplish it. Or it could get accomplished, but not with "A" quality.

I've decided I will just begin posting whenever I feel it necessary ... when something really strikes my fancy. This blog was never intended to be a journal or diary, so posting daily isn't exactly necessary. Inspiration and motivation can (and does) come at any given moment. When it does, that's when you'll hear from me. I find myself feeling guilty about not having posted for those of you who read my words and the truth is (without attempting to sound rude or insensitive) it's not about you. I do enjoy the few sporadic comments I receive as do I appreciate your visiting and reading (or just looking at the pictures) but the fact of the matter is that this is for me and my own personal expression of my own feelings, interpretations and creativity.

So follow me, if you will, along my new path of self-expression ...

No comments:

Post a Comment