12 July 2009

How the heck do you do this?

OK, so I had been gone for some time and now I come back with, what, 5 posts in less than 12 hours???? I know, I'm sorry, but I have had a lot of things that I wanted to talk about - some of which are still sitting in the "draft" status and just unfinished masterpieces - shut it, they could be my own masterpieces.

Well, the more I look at my profile, I realize it looks very dull and dreary and I'm not so sure that suits me. I'm not dull and dreary, so why does my page look like that, right? I need help.

You know I'm relatively new to this, perhaps you've seen someone else's blog and can give me some pointers? Maybe you have done your own and have some ideas that might help spruce my page up - aside from a new color scheme. My favorite blog A Day in the Life of Kendal has some pictures of models and actors - one of which I have had some extensive conversations with in the past regarding my career *I digress* and so I was thinking that maybe I could add some photography to the site? But then what do I add? Pictures of whom? I find that I will be giving certain parties a certain level of anonymity in my blog, so I don't know that pictures of friends and family will work.

*sigh*

A little help here, people ... ?

2 comments:

  1. Don't stress...it will come to you slowly. Once you determine what your writing style is, you then learn what things/subjects/topics that you want to emphasize, and the building starts from there...again, I feel you're doing a lovely job thus far...hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEH CAUSE "QUESTION EVERYTHING" THATS SPRAY PAINTED ON THE WALL LOOKS SPOOKY...LOL

    ReplyDelete