26 June 2013

Friends ... (How Many Of Us Have Them?)

A man's life story could be told in the company he keeps.  To review a timeline of the friends in one's life could tell you much of what you need to know of an individual. Those who remained, those who went, shows growth (or stagnation, in some cases). It isn't the NUMBER of friends one has, but the quality of those friendships along with each person's individual qualities.  As I look at my current friends, I am reminded of many memories and I can see some glimpses into the memories yet to be made. I'm blessed in many ways. Despite the fact that I clearly see the deterioration of some friendships, I know it's for the best.  But right at that same time, I can see those who are hear to stay. I love my life and I love my friends - past, present and future. <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment