04 May 2012

30 Days Til 30: Day 30 (or "New Beginnings")

Well, well, well ...

It's been a FULL YEAR since I've spoken with you all. Wow! How fickle am I that I continue to come back saying "expect a change" or "I'm back" or ... well, anything to express my new beginnings and renewed fervor to write. How could I expect you to continue returning if you don't have anything to read consistently. Well ... I'M BACK!

... but this time I have more realistic expectations.

I'm not going to write for you, but for myself. This time I will write as often as I'm able, and allow you a glimpse into my journey. This brings me to my new plan ...

In 30 days, I will be turning 30 years old. Culminating the completion of 30 years of life after expulsion from my mother's womb. Now, I know this is news to most of you, because you've only known me as 25 years old, but I only have 29 more days to be 25. So in 30 days, I will no longer be 25 but I'll be 30. That's 10,958 days. 262,992 hours. 15,779,520 minutes, 946,771,200 seconds.

In addition to this revelation, I will reveal a new secret/fact/piece of me.

Of course, today's: I'm turning 30! =)

Well yes, that's an easy one, but if you continue coming back, perhaps they will get deeper each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment