24 February 2010

Beautiful Things on the Horizon ...

This is just a quick message to say that I have been pretty busy lately with trying to make things better. This DOES include the blog, but moreso includes the betterment of me, my relationship, and my life as a whole. No, nothing is wrong. Just making sure everything is "right" - for those of you that don't understand, get to understand for your truest happiness.

I'm working on being the most authentic me that I can be and it is seemingly making life much easier. I have begun releasing the things outside my control with a bit more ease and God has definitely been "pulling His weight" in other parts.

Let's just say there are many amazing things preparing to happen and I look forward to the opportunity to tell you more about them all in due time.

I am attempting to write to you more often than my sporadic rants/raves/otherwise in the past. Please bare with me as God makes things happen.

VWayne

No comments:

Post a Comment