03 September 2013

Blessed Despite the Circumstances!





You may or may not have seen this before.  There are always inspirational videos from America's Got Talent or Britain's Got Talent, but you never hear about the stories along the periphery in other countries.  I never knew there even WAS a Korea's Got Talent.  Aside from this young man's amazing talent, his story touched my heart in ways that only God can explain.  There are such tragedies that happen in our world on a daily basis and some people live with and must ENDURE those tragedies on a daily basis.  I am truly amazed by the blessing God has bestowed upon the human being - what we can endure physically and/or emotionally just based upon sheer will is literally a phenomenal gift squandered by most.  We have grown so accustomed to a life of privilege and circumstance that, when something goes wrong, we would rather complain about the setback instead of doing what is necessary to get ourselves out of the predicament.

I've said all that to say, My God is AMAZING!  I REFUSE to allow the "negative" issues within my life to deter me from seeking out my destiny!  I shall not be moved from the path.  Thank you God for bestowing upon me these gifts ... I shall not stop until their purpose has been fulfilled in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment